Stepping Outdoors is delighted to offer the ITC 16 hour Outdoor First Aid course. This course is suitable for all Outdoor National Governing Bodies in the UK. Whether you work in the outdoor industry, of simply enjoy taking part in outdoor activities in your leisure time this is the course for you.
This course has 16 hours contact time not including breaks.
The course covers:
• Vital signs
• Airway management
• Breathing problems
• Circulation problems
• Treatment of injury such as head, spine, chest, abdomen, pelvis, leg and arm, including remote improvised techniques
• Recognition and treatment of hypothermia, hyperthermia, cold injuries, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, weils disease and lyme disease etc
• Incident management with a systematic approach.
• Casualty monitoring
• Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
• Awareness of current regulations
• Safe best practice
This is a practical and active course, participants will be spending time outside.
Price per person £110
Please contact Nick at email@example.com or call on 07951496413